Friday 23 June 2006

Work! Work! Work!



It’s my second week at work. Gosh! The new place is indescribable, im actually having mixed feeling ‘bout the whole new job thingy. Not sure, whether it’s a good place to work. In the past, it was difficult at the Club and NST (with the hardheaded lady-bosses) but at least the job gave me some sort of contentment. I did learn some stuff.

But now I’m having doubts about my status here. And of course the people, PEOPLE!!!. Nowadays, im feeling very tired, I’m jus so soooo tired of being nice to people. I had enough of dramas at the Club. I think for some reason, this time around Im giving up (subconsciously) . And I am keep telling myself that I am not going to show any extra effort to be nice to anyone. Coz it’s so tiring. Why should I? I’m sick of pretending, all I wanna do is jus be myself (u know, d usual grumpy self). The whole time when I was at the Club, all I did was tried so hard to be nice to everyone... look what happened in the end? i got kicked left right and everywhere else. I’m not goin to go thru all that things again. NO!

On the other hand, while the work dilemma is still there, I’m actually glad that I have a real job right now. In a point of fact, it was tough! Tough lookin for a suitable job and i hate looking for one! I never had so much of trouble finding one actually, and I bet it’s all because I really needed one this time. Anyway thanks to uncle manjeet, benny and his bro steve for recommending this job for me. I really appreciate it. I o u guys, except, i’m not sure how long I’ll hang about here. But I guess, for time being its alrite.

No comments: