Monday 10 July 2006

i have needs and they are innocent

I get antsy when I don't have a crush. Not having someone to lust after, or to coincide my life with, or to imagine my happy future with makes me feel bored. I need a crush like I need LOST. I can live without it but life is so much better with it! But my problem right now, like so many other people, is finding someone. I was excited for this new thing I just started that has put me among a whole new group of people and I was hoping to meet some eligible bastards (ok, that was a typo but too funny to fix. I meant to say "bachelors".) But so far the guys I have encountered are either married, engaged, annoying, or physically unappealing. Oh, or old. I'm not being completely negative about the situation because some of these already attached guys seem pretty cool so I will definitely try to be friendly with them. Maybe i can hef some sorta cool platonic relationship with these guys.

No comments: