Thursday 28 September 2006

how i got here...

Have you ever met the man of your dreams? Is he everything you’re always wanted in a soul mate? Well… my married man isn’t exactly the man of my dreams but I guess he’s alrite (someone i can consider into). We have a lot of similarities (in terms of personality). And he is JUST-THE-WAY-I-LIKE-IT kinda guy. I took a tour in his car yesterday only to realize that I had actually opened myself better to him. It was a short ride though it was different from the earlier ones. (YES! I do let him send me home sometime) and it's true! I did open myself in many ways to him… and not to forget this is someone I hate at the outset. I wonder, is this one of those non-crush? I cannot be having crush with a married man! It’s wrong… perhaps it’s not even a crush; it could be some sort of contentment you get when you meet someone you can actually unfasten and just be yourself. I like talking to him, in fact i love talking to him. The raspi-ness in his voice is just too sexy to resist – someone who meets the intellectual power or even exceed mine at times… I love engaging in some sorta radical and stimulating conversation with him (totally non-sexual). Maybe its some sorta brotherly expectation (im sure its something got to do with the fact that, i cant get such connection with my my own brother). No judgment please! I know! Im being ridiculous sometime… I guess, as you get older, your sense of connection with the people is becoming more sensitive.

Sirilah Raman

No comments: