Friday 1 December 2006

feel good...


This is making me feel good today:
  • Snowy & Duchess (my dogs) telling me this morning that they love me (unconditional love).
  • I manage to fit into my sexy skirt with front-cut (bit tight though).
  • Smelling baby Savaiz’s breath. It has that sweet baby smell.
  • All of us watching Thomas the tank engine videos on the main living room.
  • Coffee. I so do love my coffee. The entire week I couldn’t find any good coffee and it was the first thing I did when I got up this morning - made myself a good cup of coffee.
  • Good music. Totally hooked with John’s Mayers “Waiting on the world to change”.
  • Health. The fact that we are all healthy.
  • Skype wit Merlina

Go hug your boyfriend, husband, child, dog, cat, a tree…. just go out and spread some love people! The sun is shining (or it might be cold and snowing at some part of d world) but we are experiencing it. For that I am thankful. Being able to experience - good or bad - it is making me feel good today.

No comments: