Saturday 30 December 2006

watch ur step!!


We’re literally walking on the cusp of a new year…and I am excited. It’s been quite a year, in more ways than one. Like everyone else, I hit a few rough spots, had some really amazing moments…you know….I lived. And now, I am set to do it all over again. “OPTIMISTIC” all in all, I can’t really complain – it was a great year even with the rough spots (‘for it’s in the valleys that I grow’). I’m looking forward to taking everything that I’ve learned and applying it to my forward momentum.

Gonna hang out with some friends today. Hook up with mr nice-guy and his friends for what promises to be a very “interesting” weekend. I’ve been advised to pack a bag with a mix of things – lounging gear, casual gear, something “flashy” (as if I need anything more than my personality. Ha!) Now you know I had questions (still haven’t quite learned to just go with the flow). I mean really, where are we going? When are we leaving? When are we coming back? Um…we ARE coming back, right? The only hint forthcoming is we’ll probably be in either Genting or PD. *sigh* That’s still a big spread, right? For some reason, I’ve always thought New Year’s Eve was the most romantic time of the year. Don’t ask me why. *shrugs* Anyway, no matter what I do or where I end up, I’m sure it will be just what I need. So, while I’m bit nervous about how all of this will play out, I’m excited too. And that’s how I’m going into 2007 – EXCITED. Ready to receive all that universe has for me. To step boldly and fully into it with both feet. Waist deep. Let it soak into me until it to floods my very bone marrow. I am ready.
Be bold
Be beautiful
Be free
BE!
To those of you who bless me with your unique gift of friendship, I have no words that will convey just how much you mean to me. Thank you for listening, for counseling me, for laughing with me (or at me as the case may be), for pushing me, for prodding me, for letting me cry til I was over it (or could at least catch my breath), for the virtual slaps when I was losing my mind (merlina, tis one is for u). It’s all good. Truly.

Love & kisses from sri!

No comments: