Thursday 2 August 2007

silly thing

Nothing is easy. This is the message I was continually knocked up side the head with last week. Nothing is easy, especially when it comes to relationships.

This silly thing going on between me and mr conservative has gone into not so favorable turn. The biggest mistake I made was getting him back into my life. It was a big fantasy for me. I should never have brought it up him in a serious way. Yes… things are bit serious now by making the whole situation much complicated that it really should be?

Why is love, along with so many other things in life, so painful? Shouldn't something so grand eventually get easy? For heaven's sake, we spend enough time second guessing ourselves and primping that we deserve something to go smoothly!

To top it off, the two silly people (myself and Ms Vege) took themselves to see The Last Kiss last night at the International Screen in Midvalley. I don't want to give anything away, but holy hell. Is someone trying to send me a message? I was ready to walk out mid movie and drown my sorrows in a nice merlot that i bought from cold storage last week. Instead, I stuck around and saw the light.

The (en)light(enment)? Nothing is easy, especially relationships. If they're worth it, then you fight for it. You sacrifice and maybe even give a little of yourself.

Sigh.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Sigh indeed. I wish I had something positive/useful to say, but I don't. Relationships are hard indeed, both when you're in them and when you're not. Sorry to hear abt this- just hang in there and have some extra wine for me, k?

Unknown said...

um, that was me- mm

Anu said...

Relationships are complicated. Sometimes I just wanna give up. But then there's this tiny glimmer of hope that still exists. That's what keeps me going. (So far at least). Hang in there! There is hope that things will get better...

sri said...

mm - u r right, relationship is hard, life is hard... im only trying

anu - i guess im holding on to the HOPE part (hopefully there will be tiny bit of chance that he might MIGHT change)

thx ladies - love yo'll.