Wednesday 30 March 2011

all i need is...

A really great kiss!

I can't recall the last time I actually kissed someone....

Well OK, yeah...there was one peck on the cheek with that little Lokesh last week – but that doesn’t count cause he is only two.

And I did kiss my ex once during his visit – that was the goodbye kiss which was actually quite nice and very sweet. But that was nearly coupla years ago! Oh... that OTHER guy in Penang, I forgot his name… and that was like more than a year ago.

I want that anticipation of leaning in...lips inches apart...the sound of a man's racing heart echoing in my own chest.

I want the feeling of his fingers carressing my skin as his lips brush against mine.

I want my toes to tingle.

I want someone to kiss me...and really mean it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

KISS with or without comittment?

sri said...

have you heard of the song by Daniel Beddingfield - "A kiss without commitment is like a flower without the rain... it only leads to pain!"

Anonymous said...

"Life is too short to be anything but happy. So kiss slowly, love deeply and forgive quickly. Take chances, give everything, have no regrets and forget the bad in the past. Just remember what all it taught you."

Anu said...

Time to find a new guy to kiss then eh? Go Sri go!!