Tuesday 23 May 2006

the ongoing chronicles of sri

My quality of life had still not improved. As a matter of fact, in many ways it’s sorta deteriorsting. It’s getting difficult to put one foot in front of the other. Everything around me is suffering because I have been suffering. I could foresee that if I didn’t get help for my condition, I wouldn’t make another year without ending up in nut-house.

Thankfully, I found a family! not mine though, im liking it. It’s is a new adventure for me. I’ll write more about this soon, but I’m thrilled that I am able to connect up with my new family members. Of course, my ‘other’ family is always will b my real family… but i'm glad that i am actually living in a sorta unfeigned family now.

Mr & Mrs Manjeet, Sohrab, Sahil and the animals are wonderful to me and I am having a great time. I am looking forward to spend more time with them but not sure whether it will be proper.
Anyway, thanks to the Dhillans for letting me barge into their lives and disrupting things. It is a joy and a dream come true for me! Thanks!

No comments: