Monday 29 May 2006

teenage crushes...

This week has been fun filled as usual (sarcasm fully intended), the highlight of which being yet more of Lost. I have, somewhat frighteningly, developed a full blown teenage crush on Josh Holloway (sawyer)

It's slightly embarrassing really, I mean c'mon I'm pushing 30 something here! I thought my teenage years were long behind me. Oh well, the temptation to write is overwhelming, I mean it'd give me something more interesting than an ongoing stories ‘bout me. Meanwhile, In between Lost marathons, I managed to escape the house for a spot of retail therapy, subsequently bankrupting myself for the month, so I guess next Saturday will be spent at home too!

I'm rapidly descending into spinsterhood, if only Josh (or someone equally yummy) would come and sweep me off my feet and away to New York for a weekend of shopping... (ahhh I wish) Until then, Lost marathons and Teddy Bears it is. *sigh*

I've attached a photo of Sawyer for the viewing pleasure of all the other single ladies in the world ;-)

Smoochies until next time...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

isn't he the bad guy?

sri said...

yea! i know he's d bad guy but still cute!!