Monday 13 November 2006

"be my friend"


I think I get "Be My Friend" crushes. I encounter certain guys and there is something about them that makes me want to have them be a part of my life. I love having a lot of guy friends and I'm not sure if it's the "big brother" aspect of it or just because guys seem to be a lot less petty than girls. I'm not sure sometimes though if I have a real crush or a "Be My Friend" crush and then I don't know how to go about getting that person in my life.

In some cases I find myself going back and forth between making eyes at someone and having a friendly conversation (not that a friendly conversation doesn't go with a romantic prospect). This is on my mind because at the moment I know someone who I want in my friends list. My Mr married-guy. I'm not trying to flirt with him but at times it just happens and then I get confused which kind of crush I'm having.

I hate being confused.

No comments: