Wednesday 1 November 2006

thirty, flirty & thriving



I woke up yesterday to face the world as thirty something chic. Another year older! and more cheekier...:) If I’m being honest, I’ve actually spent the last week dealing with and celebrating the fact that…

  • I have changed (evolved the right word), in many aspects of my life, especially the EQ factor.
  • Celebrated my birthday without a drop of tears.
  • Overcome a crash-boom-bang sorta relatioship halt with the conservative guy and moved on.
  • Come to terms with dealing my family (real family) in much politically-correct terms.
  • Kissed someone...:) (a memorable birthday kiss)
  • I have finished a bottle of rose all by myself (and some gin).
  • Joined a fitness (& fancy) gym - Celebrity Fitness.
  • Back on the road again being fabulously single...
  • Received a bouquet (the big & expensive type) from my fifty-something guy, delivered to my office.
  • Had a birthday dinner with the nice-guy and planning my second birthday dinner with my fifty something guy today.
  • Also, received RM500.00 in cash as a birthday gift from a father figure and a Sony Cybershot camera (7.2 megapixel) from another father figure.

I guess it was an OK birthday. Again, Happy Birthday to me...

Sirilah Raman

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

babe... happy belated birthday

ww