Thursday 14 December 2006

feelings...



I've been havin an incredible mixed feeling these day, I don’t know exactly when it started but I know that I need to sort out these feelings right away otherwise my heart and brain would never rest. Somehow I know that in order to sort these out, I need to write down feelings I felt… but since the mix is really heavy and vary I found my self blank, not knowing what to blurt out first.
Well, I know that I felt highly confuse about what’s the next step for my career, I also know that I felt desperate about taking my life to “the place” I always dreamt of and I know that I felt of missing someone badly and on the other hand know that it’s impossible to go on. I know that I felt irritated about knowing what my goals are but couldn’t find a way to achieve it yet. I know that I felt bothered with how I demand so much to my self without even care about my own limit. I know that I felt so much more than what I have said above but not able to put it into words…. Arrrggghhhh!!!!!!

Oh shoot…. It’s not working….. It’s not happening…. I can’t sort these feelings out, let alone discarded it…. What to do…. dank!!!

No comments: