Monday 4 December 2006

work sucks!


It’s 1 pm. I’m at work, and I don’t feel like being here, so I am blogging to waste time.
Work today sucks, not that every day doesnt, but this one seems to suck even more than usual because I had one of those lovely little status meetings with my so called gay-boss about how the work is doing, blah, blah, blah...basically what it is that I am doing wrong and what kind of crap my asshole co-workers have been saying about me.

Work is work. I'm in a position now I don't really love. I am getting discouraged. Very discouraged. Office politics. Office rumors. I heard the person who got the job applied after the deadline. All sorts of stuff like that. Makes me wonder if they see me fitting into this organization.

Fuck it all. I hate these people, I hate this office, I just needed to vent...

sirilah raman

No comments: