Wednesday 31 January 2007

addiction...






Did you ever read those horoscope books that tell that because you were born on such and such day you're destined to be thus and so? Well I have and you know what, being born on the day that's known as "The day of heaven and hell" really doesn't give me much hope for my love life really.

Discovered recently that I'm addicted to my Conservative guy and like all people who are Scorpion, we thrive on love addiction, I'm addicted to him, therefore when I said I was going to spend a quiet evening at home... which I did, for a few hours (I even finished that book I've been drooling over), the moment the conservative guy called and asked if I was up for anime I said "yes" without another thought...*sigh**

*stands up in front of room*

My name is Sri and I'm addicted to Mr Conservative.

"HI Sri"

Soooo, where does that leave me... well luckily for me (to keep my mind away from Mr Conservative), I have a date with my 50-something guy who is not conservative at all, on Saturday (& hopefully Sunday too)... in fact he is one of the very few guys that I would categorized as sane males I found in recent days. He's still into me after what i did [ditched] last weekend. We're going to be doing lunch/tea on Saturday... and hopefully movie and dinner afterwards. I'm planning to make it a perfect afternoon (& evening) for him. He is sucha wonderful guy! He deserves it.

No comments: