Wednesday 31 January 2007

sitting - watching - waiting


I'm a believer in signs so when the following happened, I could barely stop myself from laughing.

We were all busy at work doing our thing, when a sudden horrible howlin of a middle-aged prick who was heard. It was a rolled down saga by the steps with sound effect accompaniment (which was louder than bunch of St Bernards running down the wooden floors). she was rollin rollin & rollin (yea, like that song by limb bizkit).

It was all started when the 40-something-insecure-connubial-bitch slammin the door on my face while I was waiting for her outside the room (more than once) whereas I was there watching and waiting when will I see the day she falls down the lane right on her face while rolling down making somersaults (good enough to win a gold medal, if they’d a category for lumbering). It was THE event of the year. And i was there to witness it all. Today, when I turned on the radio for some music to my ear, it was John Mayor singing, "waitin on the world to change." The world is changing baby…

No comments: