Monday 15 January 2007

beyonce rules!!!

~ IRREPLACEABLE ~

(…………….You must not know about me - you must not know me about me
I will have another you by tomorrow
So don't you ever for a second get to thinking you're irreplaceable
So since I’m not your everything
How about I'll be nothing
Nothing at all to you
Baby I wont shed a tear for you
I won't lose a wink of sleep
Cause the truth of the matter is
Replacing you is so easy……………)


on the real, I gotta give it to my girl Beyonce! and I can’t help but to agree with her, because a lot of fellas out there are forgetting, that just cause you got us, don’t mean you won’t lose us, and just cause we shed a tear here and there, doesn’t mean that the crazy feelings of love is what we fear! It’s just that you played yourself and got pushed to the side. On the real though! Beyonce said what a lot of guys need to hear "you must not know bout me, you must not know bout me, I could have another man in a minute” Which is so true!

So if you forget then, replay the track! Yea I said it, and you know who you are!

No comments: