Saturday 12 May 2007

things that make me swoon :)

things that make me swoon :

+ dancing in the car
+ Eye contact that means something...
It either makes me laugh, makes me feel better, or puts me at ease.
+ overhearing a phone call
+ threatening to tickle me, but NOT DOING IT
+ ordering first
+ holding my hand
+ writing good emails. and often
+ playing the guitar for me
+ smiling when you see me even if you're in a bad mood
+ and then letting me help you get out of the bad mood
+ making me mix CDs that fit my mood perfectly
+ kiss me on the forehead
+ play with my hair

+ to accompany me on a walk
+ clean fun on IM
+ a hug that is so warm and comfortable, you mould into the person
and spend almost forever enjoying the company
+ to be loved back
+ when things work out RIGHT for a change
+ random act of kindness
+ frozen margarita at chilli's
+ manjeet playing with his little boys
+ an unexpected gift for no reason
+ someone to like you for who you are
+ a cuddle from sohrab
+ when my cat comes and snuggles with me in the middle of the night
+ waking up in the morning with the thoughts of that special person
+ people that make you smile just by being near you
+ a cool breeze on a balmy night

to be cont...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

holding my hand makes me swoon... especially if we lace fingers...

Anonymous said...

Making the mixed CD is something that always gets me....

Anonymous said...

I love when my boyfriend smiles when he sees me. Something about his smile...