Thursday 24 May 2007

why sri would be a good girlfriend :)

I guess what sparked me to think of this is that I saw this girl I know who is really annoying and I recently found out she's married. Not knowing her husband, I can only hope he is equally annoying because is it fair for an annoying person to take a non-annoying person from the dating pool? No...The answer is no.

Anyway, so I am not annoying. Not annoying would go on the list of "Why Sri Would Be A Good Girlfriend" so, in honor of that, I figured I'd let you know the other things as well.

Why Sri Would Be A Good Girlfriend:
  • Not annoying.
  • You, as my beau, would not be subjected to a lot of sri’s family functions or general crap and uncomfortableness. I am quite private about my social life when it comes to my family and you would benefit from this.
  • I'm not an expensive date. Not only do I pay for myself, but I don't expect my expensive taste to be satisfied. What I'm saying is that I like the best things in life, but if I can't buy them myself then I don't really expect them. Make sense?
  • We can make out...a lot.
  • I like many different things: music, tv/movies, traveling, sports, sleeping, cars, etc.
  • I like my alone time so I'm definitely not a smotherer.
  • I'm not a big phone person. If you want to call and talk then I'm a good listener, but I don't expect or like to have big phone conversations every night or anything. That being said, I do appreciate an email or text here and there to know you're alive.
  • I don't get sick. That means we can make out more.
  • I don't smoke.
  • I do drink. But not excessively. Neither lush nor straightedge. And I don't drink those frou frou girly drinks.
  • When I like someone, I'm extra generous.
  • I can cook and clean.

Of course this is all in good fun. It's fun to make a "Why I Rule" list every once in awhile:) Oh, and I left off things like, "I'm hott" and "I use good smelling shampoo/perfume" because those are things that you can judge for yourself. Oh, and also, I reserve the right to add to this list whenever I want to. Consider it on going.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoa. No, nuh-uh. Girl, real men pay for the date. If you are dating someone who actually lets you pay (unless its a one time thing) you are with a boy child, or a prat.

Sreekara Sharma said...

i'd have to agree... you definitely would be a good girlfriend... waaaaay better than lots of other women out there, if its true.. all that you say about yourself. Now all you need is someone to appreciate those traits you mentioned. Good luck with that!

sri said...

sharky - thanks. I probably could make a "why not to date..." list, too:)

Anonymous said...

Do you really need anything other than point number 4?

sri said...

anonymous - haha! very funny!

Sreekara Sharma said...

I think it would be a good idea to write down that list "why not to date..." to be fair to those who might have concluded that, "oh she's such a nice girl. (and an easy prey too)!!)"

Unknown said...

Oooh, what a list! Okay, now go find someone who appreciates all this!

:)

MM

sri said...

sharky - :)

drowsystar - hef a save trip, c u in next summer holidays k...

Anonymous said...

ï»?Power source products include communication power#file_links[D:\NFL\UBB.txt,1,L] uninterruptible power supply#file_links[D:\NFL\UBB.txt,1,L] user groups#file_links[D:\NFL\UBB.txt,1,L] mainly China Telecom#file_links[D:\NFL\UBB.txt,1,L] China Mobile#file_links[D:\NFL\UBB.txt,1,L] China Unicom#file_links[D:\NFL\UBB.txt,1,L] China Netcom#file_links[D:\NFL\UBB.txt,1,L] China Railcom#file_links[D:\NFL\UBB.txt,1,L] China Satcom these major carriersBut I digress Large silk calla lily is commonly used in single flower bouquets for wedding that gives an elegant statement In fact#file_links[D:\NFL\UBB.txt,1,L] in most instances we encountered#file_links[D:\NFL\UBB.txt,1,L] we'd describe Moore's feeling towards football as indifferentientrymail
In s Japan#file_links[D:\NFL\UBB.txt,1,L] both Oroku Saki and Hamato Yoshi were part of the Clanmetadata {display: block;width: 100%;clear: both;margin-top: 8px;padding-top: 12px;height: 65px;} pditto109054088267841537{background: #9ae4e8 url(http://a1 MIAMI DOLPHINS: The Steelers have dominated the Dolphins over the years and they are much better team on both sides of the ball4 yards per carry in his career and is a decent receiver out of the backfield#file_links[D:\NFL\UBB.txt,1,L] making him a good choice in the later rounds of the draft These are not just formalities but simple thank you note etiquette that will make your thank you note or letter a special one for the teacher

Anonymous said...

ï»?Tap Tap Revenge 2 This makes Direct TV the best choice for TV viewers who want the full experience in 2009[url=http://www.WalterPaytonJersey.net]Walter Payton Jersey[/url]
instead of settling for a digital tuner and maybe one extra digital channel besides local affiliatesfavorite:hover > span background-position: -48px 2px;span These oversized forks give safety and maximum control Average access time was ms and data could be transferred at K characterssecond[url=http://www.AndrewLuckJerseynike.com]Andrew Luck Jersey[/url]
more than double the speed of the A second arm accessed a separate group of tracks They both provide rather similar services but there are some smaller variations between the two "That was how we used to bond on the couch; we used to root for the Boston Celtics and the Red Sox
The ideal time to decide on the right type for your new pool is during the construction and designing phase of the swimming pool Sometimes these events are recorded and later on published in Soccer TV clips In addition[url=http://www.AldonSmithJersey.net]Aldon Smith Jersey[/url]
to player salaries there are salaries for coaches and management Not a little peck on the cheek but a real honest to goodness kiss with all the passion you had in the first months of your love affair Odell Lake has it all for the fisherman

Anonymous said...

|
|
|