Wednesday 25 July 2007

my first car


it's my car... and i feel like a little kid on Christmas morning. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

after so many years moving here and there, finally i have bought my own car. My Kancil! My Precious!

i have had a lot of firsts this year: my very first apartment, first mortgage, first (mind blowing) love affair with someone i actually like, and the very first car that i purchased with my own money (ok, with some help).

so, far i have only done 150km in the little beauty, but that is bound to go up. i am hoping to have loads of fun - like weekends driving around and even the odd trip to Cherating...:)

note: images - coming soon...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

OH WOW! Well done!! That is super, super-amazing!!
Hey, first mortgage and first apartment? Did I miss something? ;)

Well done on all the firsts, even the mind-blowing affair ;)

Love and hugs,
MM

Anu said...

Hey, congrats!

Can't wait to see ur car... :) Enjoy!

sri said...

ladies - thank u and i hef more stories on the 'firsts'... coming soon in my next post.

mm - will email u soon to update the details.

anu - will catch up with you soon

meanwhile both of u take care

sri