Wednesday 19 December 2007

fallin...

Alicia Keys said it best when she sang, "I keep on fallin' in and out of love with you." But have you ever wondered why they call it 'falling' in love when it can make you feel so high? Perhaps it's that feeling of inevitability that you are being sucked deep down into that person. Or maybe it's that feeling that you've just stepped off a cliff.

And I started pondering about this song after having a drink last night…

I keep on fallin in love with you
Sometimes I love ya
Sometimes you make me blue
Sometimes I feel good
At times I feel used
Loving you darling
Makes me so confused

I never felt this way
How do you give me so much pleasure and cause me so much pain
Just when I think I've taken more than would a fool I start fallin back in love with you

I keep on fallin in and out of love with you
I never loved someone way that I loved you...

Maybe that’s how I feel nowadays and I seriously don’t know how to deal with this feeling.

1 comment:

sri said...
This comment has been removed by the author.