Monday 31 December 2007

she is still alive

Call off the search! Bring the hounds back!!

We found her!

Yes folks… I am alive and mostly sane… I think… that’s what the voices in my head been saying anyways. I’ve just been a busy bee with (u know) things.

Let’s talk bout this year – the year has been a whirlwind.

I’ve loved and I’ve lost. And I’ve learned to let go.

But most importantly, I’m looking forward to the New Year and all of the grand things it holds for me.

I suppose I should also confess that I’ve got a little secret. But for right now it’s cradles in my hand, next to my heart for protection - when the time is right I will tell you about it, and no worries, I won keep you waiting too long.

As for my blog, for over a year I have poured my heart and soul into this blog. I have shared my happiest moments and the moments I was at an absolute low. This ‘impetuosity of sri’ has been my ‘safe place’. A place where I knew I could be honest about what I was feeling and not fear judgment or persecution. Thank yo’ll for listening to me.

Have a super fantastic New Years!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

No matter what, have a cheerful 2008!!

jay

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year....

All the best in 2008 ... looking forward to reading about your new adventures!

Anonymous said...

Enjoy the ride Sri :)

q

Anu said...

Happy New Year! Let's make this a fun and fulfilling year...and lots of hangouts at Chilis! ;)

See you soon!

sri said...

yea... anu, lotsa hangouts and lotsa booze. i've decided to be a bad bad gal this year...:)