Thursday 19 June 2008

life can be so cruel...

I am currently experiencing a certain 'loathing' for all happy couples. Not to offend those of you who are currently in happy, healthy relationships... just know that if I pass you on the street... I'm sending you evil, telepathic thoughts. If I have to be single and slightly bitter... so should everyone else. *sigh* Okay... so it's not a perfect world and there is no way everyone is going to spontaneously break-up (at least until I finally get a super power).

Last night when i was at the movie, everyone was sitting at their seats waiting for the movie to start and I couldn't help but notice that all of these really young girls with their partners next to them... what were they doing to achieve that kind of status... where are they meeting these guys and why haven't I found one? Not that I need a huge rock or husband at this point, I'd be happy with just getting someone to hold hand to...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

one day the perfect guy will come along & then others will be shooting daggers at you with their eyes! :)