Thursday 12 June 2008

parking space stalkers


Okay what is it with parking space stalkers? You know the kind I'm talking about. The ones that coast behind you when you walk down a parking lot at the malls, so they can see if you have an ideal space for them to steal. For the record, if I realize someone is doing that to me, I purposefully walk past my car or cut across to the next lane. Go stalk someone else because you will NOT get my space.

The worst offenders are the ones that pull up when you're trying to unload your shopping cart and they just sit there, staring at you. I always look at them like, MF, I know you are not sitting there trying to rush ME! Assholes. Now, if someone is immediately getting into their car, sometimes I might slow down but if they've got a cart FULL of groceries...don't stop!!! Go find another space. How rude is that?! Are you so freakin' lazy that you can't stand to walk 5 more feet to the elevator?
When the stalkers do this to me, I have been known to load my bags in the car, return my cart and then walk BACK towards the elevator to the mall. Ahhh yes, I can be a spiteful bitch.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i always have fun with them
i unload my shopping into the car, then look blank for a second and pretend i've forgotten to get something, lock the car again and head back to the shop

Holidays are the best time for that because then you can have real fun by putting your shopping in the car every half hour or so thus narking loads of people off

J.

Anonymous said...

I hate those stalkers! They really piss me off sometimes. Of course, sometimes I like to think they're following me because they like to watch me walk. So of course, I'll just walk around the parking lot for a while, unless it's an old man. That creeps me out.

Where was I going with this....oh yeah.

Those stalkers piss me off too!

sb