Wednesday 11 February 2009

a much delayed tag (amended)

A friend on mine tagged me in facebook… I thought I would pop this onto my blog too! And here are a lot of random things that maybe a lot of you don’t know about me.

1) Never call me early in the morning (before 9). I’ll hang up.

2) I ran away from home once when I was 6. I went down the alley that was near our house and it started to rain so I hid in a box; after what seemed like hours I decided to go home… to my annoyance nobody had even realized I was gone!

3) When I’m sick, I like lots of sympathy.

4) I think I have seasonal mood disorder.

5) I’ll admit it. I’m actually a ‘little’ worried about the economy.

6) I miss some of my closest friends from the past whom I thought would be life-long friends… not that I don’t have many great friends right now… I have some of the best friends a girl could want… but it makes me sad that some people have essentially disappeared from my life.

7) I love to dance.

8) As I get older, I have become very indecisive. I have no idea what I want to do 'when i grow up' and I have pretty degree that is useless to me. And especially last coupla years has been very stressful and i have gained no perspective... I still have no idea what i want to do.

9) I’m a bit narcissistic, I kinda like who I am with all the flaws and the imperfections… it sorta makes me who I am now so I’m in peace with myself.

10) I don’t see why people like kids; I find them annoying and if I ever had any I’ll love them just because they’re mine.

11) I think too much and have hard time sleeping because of it. It is usually really unimportant stuff too.

12) Every now and then I get a really bad crush on someone and then act like a fool about it. This is almost always at least one person I am crushing on to an unhealthy degree... and they usually don't know it. Sometime they don't even know me.

13) Sometime I hate myself for not being great at anything.

14) I can happily re-read books and watch movies that I have seen over and over.

15) I haven’t regretted my relationship, and I love every single one of them dearly.

16) Even after having a broken heart I still belive in Happily Ever After...

17) I am on a anti-social mood right now... so, totally avoing my friends -- especially those happy couples.

18) My ambition when I was in primary school is to be a stewardess. Thank god someone set me straight along the way.

20) When I see someone cry I automatically get teary. It doesn’t matter if it’s a movie or my best friend.

21) I went to 11 different schools.

22) I need lots of pillows to sleep with. I make a fortress around me every night.

23) Hate when people try to tell me what to do.

24) I can handle being apart from people for reasonably long period of time.

25) I joined Facebook so I could stalk people, but then those people have private profiles… LAME!

There you have it… my boring 25.

3 comments:

Anu said...

Hey Sri, glad u r alrite...Lemme know when u want to meet up...the relationship I have, is a long distance one. So just letting u know that I am still available for talks and margaritas, like before. Take care!

Anonymous said...

Scary!!!!

Sirilah Luvah said...

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!