Tuesday 5 July 2011

life goes on no matter how...

Don’t even ask. It’s one of those days…
A song, a story… and you end up crying. That’s life!

The flashbacks are running in mind like there is no tomorrow. You really start thinking about everything… and I really mean EVERYTHING. Sometimes I wish I could say my life is perfect. It’s not. It’s not even close to being perfect. It’s somewhere… without a clear definition. If I would suggest that I’m always right and say the right things… I would lie to myself and moreover to the entire universe. I don’t think there’s anyone who is perfect out there. We all make mistakes, every single day. We pretend to not care but inside we’re hurt, deeply. We think we’re over these fights and insults, but we’re not. Every single one of them hurts. Again and again we hurt each other and don’t even realize it. I start to wonder in what kind of world are we living.

I’ve been bad to everyone lately… I know it’s not fair to punish the whole world for my issues. But sometimes you cannot explain things that go through in our head. You can’t even say a word out, or express your feelings. I guess I’m just a screw-up, someone who can never do anything right and lives in my own world of imagination. I’m a person who wants to be a better person, but chooses the wrong path all the time. The sad part is no one understands me, I’m standing alone! Its kinda sadness overwhelms your entire body leaving you feeling weak and tired... and resentful sometime. And you can’t even sleep cause the sadness is in your dreams too.

“So, please don’t judge me because…. You don’t know me well” - no one knows what I’m going through. “So, please don’t punish me because…. You don’t know me all”

Real people aren’t perfect, perfect people aren’t real. And, I’m sorry I’ve hurt some of you… we hurt each other all the time but without the pain we would not know how life without pain is like. But is it worth all the trouble and tears? Maybe… under certain circumstances! Well… somehow. All the pain and all the trouble we go through in our lives teaches us a lesson. A lesson we would not be able to understand that easily otherwise. Naturally we want to fight the cause of the pain; we want to make it better the next time. That’s the lesson life gives us every time we get hurt.

Still, we all got the right to a beautiful life. At the end no one is perfect. We don’t need to be the best; we just need to be our best. That’s what makes us perfect in our own way. It’s not about what we have, it’s about what make out of it. And I hope someone will understand that and accept me the way I am…
  

No comments: