Thursday 5 January 2012

New Year!


Well, this is one holiday that I guess almost everyone celebrates. A start of a brand, spanking new year. And time to make resolutions… that most probably you’ll break the next day J. Well, I've been working on it for weeks now somehow couldn't put my mind on it. Perhaps my mind is still taking time thinking through what I have achieved/done in 2011.

What I have achieved… hmmm lets see! Apparently nothing from my last New Year’s list!

I made a promise to myself that I would make my body look sexier… little did I make effort on this. So yes, in 2012, I will try to put more effort to get a better body.  Carrying it forward!

I also wanted to get better pay at work!! I failed at that too… but I’m not going to take this forward this year because somehow I just lost interest or rather hope! I’ve actually already come to term that we must look and behave the certain way in order to achieve this and I certainly don’t have any of those qualities. Leaving it behind…

Thirdly, I wanted to work on my anger management… hmmm! Just yesterday, I would have strangled my ‘so called’ subordinate at office if she had been around (thank god she was not). And, I came real close (I mean really close) to throwing my housemates' (tenant actually) belongings out for not paying my rental on time… So, big flop there too. And I seriously need to work on it this year. 

I have gained healthy weight throughout the year L mainly because I have discontinued my gym membership since I can’t afford them anymore (they are literally daylight robbers). And my weekend workout at gym was my only mode of exercise for last few years and without that I’m not going anywhere near losing the weight. Carrying it forward… just not sure about the methodology!

Finally, and the hardest part would be to be a good daughter and wonderful friend and bring happiness to other people… well, failed terrible at this one! And I just don’t wanna talk about it. 

At least the one that I have achieved successfully is - I have been somewhat writing whole heartly on this blog lately, especially on my rants and ravings to share with everyone that is willing to read. My offends in those posts are sincere as well `no doubts` I am sorry that it’s not making some of you happy if I am actually talking about you or whatever that’s the opposite of your interest, you can either keep it as a memory or… hate me. It’s all on you!

Happy New Year everyone, love yo’ll!


No comments: