Friday 24 February 2012

Crush on a first sight... part 2


Now, I'm sitting here trying to figure out how awkward is that to meet my ‘sorta’ crush at first sight again yesterday. I thought… I would probably never see him again…. Come on, I just need someone to respond to this and tell me I'm not the strangest person in the world! The guy I met in a elevator… Don’t you think this is awkward? Omg, world is really really small… I seriously believed that I would never talk’ to him again? I mean… I would/could have totally in crush with him for at least coupla months… but after yesterdays’ meeting, I can safely say that he is just not so irresistible anymore! He seems like just another guy! Nothing great! I feel so pathetic!

No crush… 

2 comments:

hobbit1964 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
hobbit1964 said...

I was really thrilled for you for a spell.
Till the untimely and abbreviated end of your post.
But to reassure you: no you are not the strangest person in the world. I guess we all harbour a desire for chance encounters with lack of reasoning because it's the abandoning of reason that makes some moments in life so utterly liveable.
PS Please forgive the voracity in the comments pages. I do sometimes blogsurf, and it has been years since I have found proper writing.
And for this, I say thanks.