Sunday 27 January 2008

and how would you like yours prepared sir?

I hate dealing with the craziness of shopping on weekend especially early of the month...the lines, the people. I get annoyed! However, to pass the time I found myself observing all the different types of people that were forcing themselves in front of me, shoving me from behind and running into my trolley. There was a never ending of size, shapes and colors... some lovely... some grumpy and all sorta moods.

I know this a totally individual taste sort of thing but I was curious as to what type of women most men seemed physically attracted to. For instance... do you go for the voluptuous curves of someone like Jennifer Hudson or Queen Latifah? Or do you prefer your women to be cute and petite like Eva Longoria (from Desperate Housewives)? If I had to choose, I would prefer curvy to skinny... primarily because I am curvy (& chubby). I once had a guy friend tell me that the difference between my being chubby and the other girls being teenie tiny was the difference between being a 'woman' and being a 'girl.' I kissed him!

Where men are concerned... I really don't care for thin men except I prefer My man NOT be any shorter than me or really really skinny. Now, don't think I'm being choosey and I'm not saying that I want my men to be extra tall or really big, but I do like them to have a size meat on their bones... tall are nice too. Naturally I like to cuddle my man and I want to feel that secure feeling thingy when I’m cuddling him – it’s like I want something to hold on to.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Petite girls are nice to look at; clothes hang on them nicer, I suppose, but I think that's because most of the clothing only comes in for skinny people. Voluptuous/curvy women are sexy, they are women really, they have bodies that aren't just for wearing clothes and doing macro-biotic diets but are warm, great to cuddle, better to have sex...:)

happy people normally but also usually happier being themselves and happier about their bodies (biazrrely - because if you believe fashion magazines, being skinny is the way to be... but if you're skinny, all you do is worry about how to remain skinny and all the things you can't do)

Voluptuous girls are more womanly, more sexy, more comforting... just nicer in overall. I can look at skinny girls and say, yes, they are pretty, some may have nice bums, nothing sagging and definetely good to look at... but terrible to be with.

Normally - spending Sunday's reading the newspapers with coffee... a bit of meat and the womanly confidence that goes with it is much, much better.

Oh my god, I have written an essay...

J...

Anonymous said...

I prefer a woman with some meat on her bones... More for me to love!

sri said...

j - it is an essay...:)

phil - i think im fallin in love...