Thursday 7 February 2008

haunted

Some people are haunted by ghosts.

I am haunted by words. Words from my past. Words from my present.

Words that won't go away.

"I think it's about that time. I may regret this tomorrow...but right now, I'm just not happy." "I'm not sure why I've said those things." "I love you more than you'll ever know. I just wish I had told you sooner." "At this age, it's important that you learn self control."

I don't know what it is about the last few of days but there they are...running through my head on repeat. Different voices, different memories...stealing any moments of silence that I have.

Here's to hoping they'll get bored and wander away...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe these thoughts/memories are running through your mind for a reason. Showing up at just the right moment for you to learn something new??

To see something you didn't know was there before?

To help with a decision?

sri said...

the thoughts are mostly i guess based on the recent (unfortunate) events that has been happening in my surrounding... i hope it will fade away.. soon.

thx - anon 8.27