Thursday 14 February 2008

i wish i may, i wish i might, have the wish i wished tonight


I had planned to boycott today.

I had planned to hide.

Instead, I closed my eyes and made a wish - upon a star.

Here is to wishing that I find passion. Passion in a kind, caring romantic man.

Here is to wishing for strong arms wrapped around me, secret smiles shared across a crowded room and quiet nights snuggled beneath a blanket.

Here is to wishing for "I Love You's" whispered in my ear, an arm around my waist and finger tips brushing against my cheek.

Here is to wishing that I had a Valentine...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think i can relate to you in soooo many ways..
=)

love reading ur blogs

sri said...

anon 3.39

tq - i guess many of us at (almost) the same state of mind eh...:)

Unknown said...

I think Valentine's is overrated. And frankly, it's coming from a person who ain't single and has a boyfriend who does things by the book, haha. So well, don't fret. Because there are better things to look forward to and you can spend Valentines with a friend anytime.

*hugs*

Thanks for dropping my blog, will link to yours! :)

~Ash

sri said...

hi - ash... tq:)