Tuesday 18 March 2008

finally...

i've been a fan of Fergie since she came out with her solo album 'the dutchess'. last night her new single from the same album 'finally...' played on the radio while i was on my way home after a long day at work... i started crying... it was the first time really that cried for joy... from a song. today, i am listening to it over and over again and it gives shivers everytime i hear it...

Ever since I was a baby girl I had a dream
Cinderella theme
Crazy as it seems
Always knew that deep inside that there would come that day
That I would have to wait
Make so many mistakes I couldn't comprehend
As I watched it unfold
This classic story told I left it in the cold
Walking through an open door that led me back to you
Each one unlocking more of the truth

I finally stopped tripping on my youth
I finally got lost inside of you
I finally know I needed to grow
And finally my mate has met my soul

No comments: