Wednesday 12 March 2008

like graffiti... i've been tagged

I was tagged by Anna who wants to know weird/interesting/odd/random facts about me so here goes! and anna, instead of 8... only 3 things k...

three things i love
1) my freedom
2) my car
3) ...stil thinking

three things i want to do before i die
1) live in europe
2) have kids
3) write a screenplay

three things i miss right now...
1) my doggies duchess & snowy
2) my ex - conservative cum useless fella
3) sohrab

three guilty pleasures
1) things that i fried
2) secret recipe chocolate brownie with ice-cream
3) cheese

three [innocent] crushes
1) one of my gym member
2) a friend i haven't seen in years
3) george clooney

three people who make me laugh
1) jane
2) mr nice Guy
3) my bro

three people who make/made me feel like everything will turn out ok in the end
1) my dad
2) merlina
3) mr nice guy

three things i'd like to learn
1) how to cook fish
2) how to make money by being cool
3) how to let go

three songs i could listen to over and over again
1) rascal flatt - what hurts the most
2) five for fighting - it's not easy
3) nickelback - photograph

three jobs i'd love to try out
1) photographer
2) actress
3) ... still thinking

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you just made my day by adding me to the list. thank you, sweetie!

:) mm