Thursday 6 March 2008

useless... crushes

One thing March has made clear is that I am utterly useless during this coupla months. I haul my butt out of bed very reluctantly every morning and sit in front of my computer (both at home and office) dreaming of more creative pursuits. Some days I'll daydream of the possibility of frolicking with cute men and other days I'm thinking of lying in the sun by a large body of water. So, next month I'm going to feed the demon and head down to Langkawi Beach for coupla days of Sun Sand & Sea...waves...cute guys. Sounds like a nice way to waste time.

Just thoughts....

At the risk of sounding conceited, have you ever wondered who has a crush on you? Do you ever wonder if there is someone out there, possibly someone you have never met, who has intense feelings about you? Or even a friend, maybe a close friend, who longs to have something more with you but you have no idea!
Think about it: How many people have you lusted after or been "in like with" and you never told them. Maybe you never even spoke with them but always had a desire to.

Examples:

I had the biggest crush EVER on Mr russell crowe look alike from my senior year at secondary school. I went to the library he stationed during recess at way too often and stalked him quite frequently too. I was convinced he was God's gift until one day I heard him talk and all feelings I had for him were lost. The magic was gone. The point is, he never knew I was in like with him.

I've had countless crushes on friends...sometimes they had to have known but others probably didn't have the foggiest idea. So some of my friends must have developed feelings for me, right? A few told me after the fact and it was so weird to think back to their behavior or the different things we did together.
It just makes me wonder...is there someone out there, right now, thinking about me all the time. Trying to coincide daily tasks so they see me??

These type of things can't be one-sided. I know I'm not the only one.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i've been having secret crush on u for a long time...:) when will i get to see u dear??

Anonymous said...

I love the idea! I'm always having multiple, simultaneous crushes on guys- not celebs, but people I know a little and wish I knew better. But I absolutely love the idea that someone "could" be having a crush on me right now!

And by the way, I can identify with the feeling of having a crush disappear suddenly with one small act- I used to have a crush on this Brazilian hunk as well, till he spoke to me, and- poof!- I couldn't get away fast enough. . .

:)

miss you,
mm