Thursday 16 February 2012

letting it go...


Sometimes in life, things that are good for you...can also be painful.

I've decided... to end it!

It came unexpectedly and without prompts. I didn't even realize it was happening...truth be told, I think he is oblivious to my enlightenment. But no matter...

He could've loved me forever. He could've had my heart. He could've done a lot of things.

But he didn't.

So I let go!... OK I'm trying... 

I can feel my heart mourning the loss... but sometimes you have to walk through hell to get to heaven and I know this was just part of the journey . One chapter coming to a close...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just think of it as a brand new beautiful blank white page, fresh and waiting for that wet ink.

Anonymous said...

Just think of it as a brand new beautiful blank white page, fresh and waiting for that wet ink.

darthvadai said...

Good on you, time to paint a new page, have fun....

Such is life, and the best part is, its not over!!

Anu said...

Get ready for beautiful pictures on that blank page girl!

sri said...

phil - i love u!

sri said...

darthvadai : tq for droping by... may the force be with u!

anu - i kinda miss u... cant wait for our next margarita get together.

hobbit1964 said...

I have two friends who work wonders when things go plummeting for me. They are Ritters, and Magners.