Saturday 30 October 2010

how do you know if a guy is just admiring you...

How do you know when a guy is just admiring you from afar or is actually interested in you? I'm not conceited or anything but I find some guys... ok... one guy looks at me a lot but never approach me. Well, at least not in that way...

so, I am a bit wary now of forming crushes on guys who do this because they either turn out to be married or already have a girlfriend. Guys only seem to flirt with me when it’s "safe" to do so, i.e they know they’re not going to take it any further.

Sometime I wonder why they don’t even see me as a person!!?

May be that’ s the reason why I’m so guarded nowadays and I’m wary of flirting because I know how easy it is now to lead someone on and I don’t want to look like a fool.

No comments: