Monday 1 November 2010

so... it was my birthday!

Yesterday was my birthday!!! I think I handled it pretty well. Thank goodness I have a lot friends and family members to celebrate' it with me!!

We had a really fun day. It started out with midnight wish calls, first one is from 3 years old Teerthan, my darling from Klang.

And, I got to eat out lots this week for my birthday, which is one of my favorite things to do!!! And, I received lots of fun presents. The best being from my friend, she gave me a Charles & Keith purse!!! I LOVE purses so much and have wanted one for a long time now.

I was with group of people who means a lot to me for the whole day, w
e spent the day driving around, Klang, Banting & Morib. It was such a beautiful day out.

Later in the evening I had fun dinner & chat session at bangsar Chillis with Anu!

Though i was bit disappointed as i didn't hear from that one person that i was expecting to hear from... perhaps he didn't know! But It was still a super fun birthday!!

Thank you to all of you for the birthday wishes throughout the day!!

3 comments:

Suresh Nair said...

Belated Happy Birthday !
Many Happy Returns. Great that you have super fun with family & friends.

Suresh Nair said...

Hi Sri,

I am back from India, spent the Diwali there. Just wanted you to know that I stayed at Ginger, it was more like a prison camp in a desolate place. Avoid it by all means.

sri said...

haha... i will refrain from going to Ginger! As for my trip, i might have to cancel/postpone cuz mom is not feeling well :( Thanks for the info though... i shall avoid Ginger hotels in future.